thiniking about schools and IEP's

Have you ever thought about school?
Do you remember when you were in school? I remember. Sometimes more than I would ordinarily wish.... but that is normal.
Trying to get the boy to think about school is a whole 'nother story. He doesn't like having to do things that he doesn't wish to do (who does?) but then he is still holding grudges and getting annoyed with people who I think like him and think he is OK. He is trying to get used to being teased by an older kid....I think this kid is a riot. It is good for the boy to be treated like other kids....

I know of one person who holds grudges. I think it is kind of silly really. It isn't hurting the other person that you are holding something against, only hurting yourself. I am doing my best not to hold grudges. It is hard because there are times when you just wanna. Fortunately, for me, those times are few and far between. I remember that this particular person holds grudges and doesn't even tell people....what is up with that? I don't get that at all, but whatever....that is one of the big things we are training the boy against. Why let something eat you up like that,,,, it can't help at all that is for sure.

Anyway, this is a different venue than being bullied. Being bullied is a victum thing. Our most recent bullied thing was pretty bizarre. We were treated like the people doing the bullying and then the outcome and the end results....lets just say leaving was a good idea. The person running the show was telling people that because one needed something all needed something- FYI that was just more than stupid. People are all different and because it works one way over here doesn't mean it will work the same over there. Like I have said before, being bullied comes in all shapes and sizes.

Another thing about tonight, the boy did all of his homework without tutoring. He needed no assistance at all. What is up with that??? He worked his head off. The cuter half and I were surprised and pleased that he was able to do it on his own. YEA!!



Comments

Popular Posts