What we do to get along.

Our son has a person he calls his "Arch Nemisis" This child has an IEP, and issues, and is a manipulative little berk that he can't stand. Our kid isn't perfect but there are a lot of things he is, and this kid is what we call a little turd.

Anyway, I found out today that the two boys inadavertanly joined the same club, my son has fished for years (since the age of 4-5) and loves it, the other kid i know nothing about. Frankly, I see this as a non issue, my son has sports and schedule conflicts so it is unlikely he would attend anything this kid was at. On the other side I doubt this kid would show up to any club activity. It means an effort to be consistent on his part and his parents, and I really don't see that happening.

I guess I shouldn't be so harsh, but it is difficult to maintain perspective to people who use others. That is just one thing that gets under my skin. They used us for IEP information and took the data back to the school to get what my Aspie son had. It was ridiculous, stupid and really ignorant tothink that we would never find out. DUH. We avoid these people as much as possible, there is no reason for them to know what is going on with my kid, and on top of it we just don't want to deal with their drama. It is too much work. We aren't the only ones they have used, very quickly, it appears they are going thru the entire community. It is amazing to watch from a distance.

Anyhoo- we all need to at least have the sembleance of getting along, and that is what we are attempting to do. Probably not terribly successfully though. :-)

Comments

Popular Posts