I think I like my son's therapists.

The boy is in therapy. Has been for years.
due to some additional contact from the school, the boy has been in therapy today. Put it this way....for us to pull him out of classes, well that is a bid deal.
When I picked him up I got screamed at, for a good 20 min I had said "No" to several things, one of which is a "video game club" (to us, similar to taking a 3 year old and letting them eat a bag of sugar). I finally got him to pretty darn close to his therapy place and I made the boy get out of the car and walk (really not far, about a block or 2). He did it. He walked and went it alone.

I don't know what happened at school today. I don't think I want to know. So if you happen to know, don't tell me. Keep it to yourself.

I couldn't stand the yelling any more; there is only so much I can take and the Aspie yelling right now is at the end of its current existance. The boy should know by now, if you yell at me (or try to tell me what to do in certain situations) you won't get what you want.

A different person came out of therapy. This boy was a little upset but pulled it together. He yelled a little...not nearly as loud. And he shut up when I told him I didn't think I felt like discussing anything with him.
He agreed to stay in his sports, his 1 club and not pursue the video game club thing that he was yelling about this time.

I don't know what happened. I know we have therapy 1x a week right now. I know that I am tired, the cuter one is tired and it is all we can do to keep going.
I like the therapists. And you know what? Ours can say whatever the heck they want.....I don't really want to know.

Popular Posts