Brian King's Social Media 101

Brian R. King - SOCIAL MEDIA 101: When commenting on someone's profile remember that you are a guest in someone else's house. If as a guest you bring criticism, negativity or judgement you likely won't be invited back. We are here to lift each other up NOT to air our petty grievances on someone else's profile. I could go on but I hope this will suffice..


Bri is a buddy of ours. He is really good at coming up with vital topics. I don't always have the time to comment. this one I shared....and I think if people remembered that making comments is like being a guest maybe offensive comments wouldn't happen as often.....

I know a lot of people don't like this blog....I'm not doing it for them.
I know people tell me it gets too real.
Yes, it does and so does life.
The commitment I made to writing this blog is one of being real. Feeling tired, having a drink, reading trashy books....all in an effort to do a better job with the boy.

I know that as parents I don't always do things right and the boy goes to the cuter half for help....we are lucky to have a cuter half. Some people don't.

Anyway, read Bri's stuff- go on FB or Google and look him up....you might learn sumthin'.

Comments

Popular Posts