Today's picture

Normally I haven't been into pictures of the day or things like that. It is cute in theory but when it comes down to it I do have a life outside of cyber space so I do what I can when I feel like it.

Beth Shak had put this up on her FB page....she is a professional poker player who is now getting into shoe and apparal design. Really her stuff is pretty good. It appears she found this on fabquote.com.

I think I am in the real people just don't care part of the image thing. I gave up on having an image so long ago I don't think I would know what having an image is or was unless it came up and bit me on the nose.

RIght now I am so pooped I don't think I care about image. the cuter half and I have run around so much this weekend it is another one of those times where we have to go back to work to recuperate.
Enjoy what's left of your Sunday!

Comments

Popular Posts