Over-talking is not listed as one of the 7 deadly sins, but it should be

 I don’t think most people grasp how regimented we are.  Some of our worst arguments are over time management and over-telling. 

Over- telling means one (usually the man-boy) gives out too much info about his life, work schedules or where he is working; it includes thinking of what one will say next and not listening   I think that listening in a conversation is important - being chattered at is not obligatory to a rational response   Normally I tone out chatter; the people I used to work with knew a direct conversation with me involved actual conversational construction. Chattering and Over-talking makes me nervous and irritated   

We have the same fucking, damn argument every day. 

Usually by that time I stop talking (pertains to almost anyone) it means my decompression is at its lowest.  Now to include a classic life lesson my female siblings taught me that no one cares for my thoughts or what I think or believe. That's OK I wish them well.  Nonetheless, in this now adult aspie house if the Mom stops explaining and talking - it is bad for all residents.

I’m so sick of empty, useless words. My parents (Princess and Red) taught me that words mean nothing- pie crust promises are not worth it and once bitten twice shy.  

As a parent to my loving and adorable man-boy I’ve harped about any number of things.  

Now I’m weary.  Too, too much happening (life, losses and rock n roll??) and my thoughts are smashed into obliteration.  

Our losses of 3 years: (In no particular order -untwist your undies)

1. I miss my putten babies. We lost Trouble, Bert and Garfy-Kitten all within the last 3 years. 

2. We lost the Princess boss and my adorable MIL 3 years ago; 90 days in between. 

3. We acquiesced the loss of the family cabin a year ago; we were forced to sell and did not agree to. the current owner is not tearing it down- the cabin is not dead yet and the one that sold it before telling anyone else should not be out without a keeper

I am currently over-telling but right now I don't care. telling the truth is not a 7 deadly sin.

Reminding myself that man-boy is developmentally 12-14 helps.  Sometimes, sorta, maybe - nope I’m wrong; no help there.  

Je suis prêt à apporter de nouveaux changements

Bert and Trouble

Trouble and Garfy-Kitten

cabin


Comments

Popular Posts