Manners

This picture was on FB.
I put it on my wall, but I like it so much I am including here as well.


It reminds me of the time we were shopping at the grocery store and a mom was with her family and the kids were making comments about the boy being in the shopping cart.
After the second walk by and the mom giving me dirty looks and her kids making rude comments the boy asked me what was wrong with him being the cart. I told him that only children brought up with no manners at all would make comments about people they didn't know.

The cuter half told me that the mom blanched, told her kids to shut up and very quickly went to the check out.
Reminds me of the mom trying to get free speech therapy at school when my son was non-verbal.....another case of "Let the school pay for it."

Comments

Popular Posts