Nora Ephron- RIP

"Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." -Nora Ephron


I hope someday that this would be me, the Mom of the house.
Maybe not, as I am more traditional than most, but you know, there is a lot to be said for thinking outside the box and making people realize that true growth is by being uncomfortable where you are going.
 
I am uncomfortable and outside my element 90% of the time. I hope I am shaking things up a bit and maybe in my own way Nora would be a positive role model for myself and other women....

Comments

  1. Loved her movies. Thinking you can still shake things up and be a lady while doing it. At least, we could use more lady-like behaviour in our world at present. Love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Thanks- love you too!!

      It all comes down to good manners doesn't it? :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

Popular Posts