Thinking...

Lately I know I have been pretty brutal. I get hard on myself and I want so much for my son that I am getting on his neck almost constantly. Ok more than constantly, Ok, more than that. I don't mean to be brutal. I don't. I am the chick that cries at the end of "To Kill a Mockingbird" both the book and the story. I am the one busting myself to keep on top of things and MAKE sure I let my son's teachers supervisors know what a great job they did this year. I try darn hard.

As far as other things go I am dropping the ball all over the place. I heard a friend was in the hospital on Saturday, and it took me this long to contact her and ask what wasy going on and if she was OK. I am asking questions about my temp job and still working my head off. My son is doing great. He is trying hard but I have noticed the "Chatty Cathy" syndrome starting up again, and I don';t know what to do about it. It exhausts us. There is NO volume control. I need to call for ortho and doc app'ts and I haven't gotten to it yet, I am not being lazy, really. Slovenly, maybe, but lazy not really.

In my planet people would say I am "refocused" on working. It is all I do right now. It is a good thing but I have to remember to do other things too. I am thinking about making up a Bucket List but it seems like I would just put stuff on it that would have been things I would have done anyway. Can one do a list like that but have other people pay for it? If so, how does that happen?

None of this has to do with Austim, or Aspergers. We aaren't dealing with many issues right now, all is quiet on the western front.
Let's keep it that way.

Comments

Popular Posts