Looking at old posts

I think it is pretty funny that the posts my family hates the most are the ones with the most views. I am pretty certain they are all from them and saying, "Oh my God what a bitch _____ is"
Like I care.

What I do care about is below:
We are prepping the boy for a different part of life, it is not what we wanted or expected and it is pretty hard for me to accept that this is what he needs to do to survive but he seems to have a pretty good handle on it and is accepting things that I frankly would want nothing to do with.

It isn't about me.

It is what he needs and requires that is important.

It is depressing me a lot and I am trying very hard to stay positive with the pandemic and all the other stuff we have to contend with.

I hope we do it right and don't fuck it up,

That;s all/

Comments

Popular Posts