Distraction is defined as:
extreme agitation of the mind or emotions.
- It could have been talking to people when we all went out the other evening (THANK you for whoever made that meeting a quick one - Good job!)
- Or maybe it was talking to another parent about Aspies and college.
- It could have been about vitamins and medication.
- Or maybe it was about the boy and his lack of social acumen.
- May have even been about cat barf and how wheat grass is a great thing for the puttens but not so great for the one room of the house that has carpeting.
- It might have been about my regular use of vinegar and making things less - odoriferous.
After several arguments and loud discussions with a lot of swearing (the boy is learning to swear correctly now- I don't think this is good but at least he doesn't sound like a dofus when he is angry about something) and screaming; the boy settled down and started working on the rest of his math problems and whatever else he needed to do.