Looking at old comments

Ok so I am procrastinating and I don't want to go to bed or think about work tomorrow.
I was looking at old comments.

I saw one in particular that made me kind of laugh because I know this person to be less religious than I am presently and the hypocrisy of mentioning religion in the comment was kind of over the top....I mean really if you don't practice it and don't believe please don't fake it like you think you do and chastise someone who may or may not think that you are really serious. Just stupid really especially when you have repeatedly shown that you are beyond sanctimonious. Thankfully I was able to actually have the sense to break off with people who ate so ultimately narcissistic and move on with life with my cute one.

I find that those comments that really related to what was being discussed rather than the self importance of pointing out my regular and ongoing faults make the commentator sound rather irrelevant. Anyway I am not living with the regrets I know some commenters are and they know who they are too. I don't have to identify them since they are probably stupid enough to identify themselves-at least I don't have to bother feeling sorry for their stupidity.

I find that the boy has the same kind of things going on. He has a real sense of right and wrong. His projections kind of suck but that is what it is....he has the organizational skills of a gnat and that is still an ongoing process.

Anyhow, I should be getting myself ready for bed and just enjoy the thought of going to work tomorrow and seeing what will happen.

sigh,


Comments

Popular Posts