Current reading

I have been reading about a Lady in Waiting to Princess Margaret. Royalty and money and well it sounds like a dreamland but with whacky personalities and guys who have more money than sense and get to be pricks. Probably not the best reading material but - better than watching Gov. F-B.

I actually found out today that someone, another woman, essentially sabotaged my interview process several months back. As  I put it to my supervisor "It was a complete shit show and I won't go through THAT again." I never really thought about women doing that to other women. But I think it happens a lot. I am starting to thing that I know I have made mistakes - but how many times did I trust the wong managers and their preconceived ideas lead to issues or letting go with out people really knowing what my job was.

Women are the most difficult people to work for; and maybe that is why I am OK working with a bunch of guys. I bring hand sanitizer and cookies.....to the table.

I have noticed one thing about myself. When I get bothered I organize. It is kind of like an OCD thing. For example, tonight I went though the linen closet. there are a number of things there I had gotten rid of and I found a box lid inside the closet with nothing to go with it (weird) I went through boxes - fixed labels and tried to make it more legible. Maybe now the boys can read what is in there.
My next task is going through my makeup. I bought Victoria Beckham's eye liner and it is pretty decent.I really didn't need eye liner but I do need to go through what i have and start using up my old make up and make it go away.

So to entertain myself I am going to work on seeing what i have and if I need to order more Lancome or powder or whatever.

First off I think I want more coffee. I went with instant for several weeks and I hope to God I never have instant coffee again.

Comments

Popular Posts