I feel good.


 I was out for dinner with the cute one this evening. We went to a bistro/bar, Milwalky Trace that reminded us of being in England. Curtains  near the hostess table, small seating area, sweet potato gnocchi (Jaime Oliver with wild rabbit our first night in London- fabulous) excellent menu, great Pino Grigio. We will be back to this place, especially if we need a reason to feel like we have been able to relax and return to a place we always seem to want to be. If you are near-by try out Milwalky Trace- shared plates and quiet/sort of but nice atmosphere....it is really relaxing.

The boy, well he is being himself. Which at least I don't have to worry about him doing something too off the charts but well there are times when demanding, and nagging kind of get me down. Usually if I am nagged or feeling thus I am shutting down and hiding away....the boy still doesn't get it after all these years. Nag/demand/yell at Mom and she will INTENTIONALLY not do what you wish her to do. I am just good like that- explains why I have never made "Mother of the Year". 

Comments

Popular Posts