I still don't like watching pseudo drama bs

The cute one told me to edit this - so here goes

Hey. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK-
IF YOU HAVE DELICATE SENSIBILITIES, ARE A SNOWFLAKE, OR JUST STUPIDLY SENSITIVE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER......

things have changed but are still the same; we are older the boy is taller than we are. Cute one and I are trying to figure out what to do with/for the boy and then new programing comes on - as I mentioned on FB earlier in the evening I lasted about 5 min (a long time for me). My usual leaving time after banal tv programing is 2-3 minutes; where I walk out of the room in utter disgust; which makes little impression on anyone here (they are used to it).

I admit it. I am an unmitigated TV snob. I don't like most programing (poor writing, bad acting, it gets worse from there)  Watching programing about people with Aspergers, autism and the like is just beyond frustrating. It is like ripping off a poorly stitched scar with the band aid tape stuck in the middle; like sharp finger nails on a chalk board.....I just can't handle it.

People that say they "get it"; and write these roses and sunshine stories about how the big bad doctor was a dick to the poor autistic doctor student.....Yeah....so what else is new? What we have found over the years is that a quasi-acceptance happens if you stay in your damned box and if you move or shift outside of the box you were placed in. Otherwise, forget about it baby your time is up and you are done (churches we have attended are especially box inhibiting - but that is for another post).

We have had educators blow more smoke up our ass than you could care to count. At this rate cute one and I will both be lucky if we don't get second-hand-smoke anal cancer. I am serious btw. I am very cranky and tired tonight but that new doctor program just set me off and totally pissed me off.

I believe this era is one of the most judgemental and unaccepting; I have seen that for the last 8 years..... If you think you want to alter my opinion -I will believe acceptance  it when I see it happening in my own backyard.

I am so effing tired it would make your head spin.

Push me around and tell me about acceptance and understanding and I will tell you to go straight to hell and rotate on your scabbard.

See a little cleaner.... and I smarted off to another person tonight. I am tired of people contacting me only when they need something from me. It is getting totally stale.

Comments

Popular Posts