I want what I want when I want it.

Holy shit. 
Ok the deal is- house = mess. The maid quit last week (means there is no time to clean it) and the boy wants friends to come over.  

Are you freaking kidding me? We have car hair balls on top of cat hair balls. I don't have time to run the vacuum. Or scrub tile or well you get the picture.  

I'm trying to sleep and he's debating me over what I've said  (no we can't do this right now).  Duh.  No debate here no is no end of story. Don't ask me again and debating me just pisses me off (I won't agree to anything then). 

Constantly interrupting me (telling me what I'm thinking) this goes over well as his abilities this way are slightly skewed.  

And after all this I just realized he missed a preferred activity. I really need to get this on the calendar.  We keep mixing up the weeks.  

Badgering me and the cuter one makes it hard all the way around.  
4 more weeks. 


Please think of/pray/meditate for the people of Paris. Their devastation during this terrible time needs as much good karma as is available. 

 (March 2013 our first trip to Paris and hopefully not our last). 



Comments

Popular Posts