Do you remember - Part #1

 I have been going through a lot of papers, news articles and such lately.  

I’ve seen pictures of my siblings, my Dad, which actually got me remembering things.  

I hit my head badly when I was little - riding  too hard on my favorite horse - I heard there was blood, stitches the works.  I don’t remember a lot before that though.  Maybe the knock on my head did more damage than I thought   

I saw an article w my sister playing catch w a kid. She was earning money for something or another. The weird thing is I don’t remember either of my sisters being around much when I was little.  

I remember  my brother being in and out of the house- but not them.  My bro would call on Fridays and if it were liver night I’d beg him to come take me out he did take me to Burger King   I was so excited I don’t think he ever took me anywhere before   It was great   I got to have dinner w my big bro  and maybe I dented my fingernail but the bigger thing was he took me out for dinner (my fingernail turned black n blue a fell off - cool).  

Memories are a good way to remember why you are being one way or the other   

I love my bro he’s had my back when most people didn’t and subsequent changes were from him, my son and parents; then I met the cuter half and every thing has been on the upturn ever since   


I’m one lucky girl   

 



Comments

Popular Posts